Piko Funeral Plan (Individual)
FuneralFundi offers affordable funeral insurance tailored for the people of South Africa.
Our vision is to serve the community we operate in, by transforming the financial services such that it better meets the financial needs of the communities we operate in. We want to see a South Africa in which all who live in it are afforded the opportunity to experience the peace-of-mind offered by insurance products. We believe everyone deserves this basic need, especially the poor who do not have alternative financial resources and provisions the most.
All products are underwritten by Guardrisk, an Authorised Financial Services Provider (Guardrisk)
- Grocery Benefit
- Education Benefits
- Airtime Redemption Benefit
- Accidental Death Cover
- Premium Break
- Re-instatement Benefit
- Premium Waiver Benefit
- Cash Back Benefit
- Abadala Paid-Up Benefit
- No medicals/questionaires
- Claims Paid within 24Hours
- Covers members up to the age of 80
R 10,00 p.m.
- Provides payments of for 12 months when the main member/spouse dies, to be used for education expenses.
Airtime Redemption Benefit
- Provides R250 airtime when a person dies, to help with making funeral arrangements.
Double Accidental Death Cover
- Immediate benefit paid out in the case of an accidental death. Double the amount you are covered for.
- The policyholder may miss up to 9 premiums over the life of the policy, without the plan lapsing, subject to certain limits.
- If your plan lapses, you may re-instate it under certain conditions.
Premium Waiver Benefit
- Subject to waiting period if death not accidental. Cover continues . A.
Cash Back Benefit
- 25% Cash back on premiums for every 24 premiums paid consecutively.
Abadala Paid-Up Benefit
- When the policyholder turns 65, premiums may be stopped but the insured may continue to enjoy cover. S minimum of 10
- Provides payments of R1500 for 6 months when the main member/spouse dies, to be used for grocery expenses.